My cousin Michelle is going to Scotland to study. What a wonderful thing for her to do and you can help her with her trip getting there. Grand funds ran out for the program she was in and now, she’s crowd funding.
Food for Thought, A thought to Survive the College Life
I hope you are having a wonderful month as the climate change is real for many of us in USA as well. Between the extreme heat and the flaring storms we are in the mix for an eventful year when there is a balance of rain and sun, food become plentiful and the earth renews itself and smiles.
There is only one planet like us, Earth. Earth is truly a beautiful wonder of the universe and so are we! Earth is a gift from God, who thought of everything we needed and gave us the knowledge to make more. Even the animals share in the preservation of the earth and of our survival by spreading of the seeds around the world of seeds that pass from their bodies. The wind blow seeds to places known and unknown to us. Man harvest the seeds of life whereby food is enjoyed by all.
Food is one of the resources that the almighty gave us, so we can live on earth and share our resources with the animals and other human beings.
Having access to food is a major concern for many students as many have limited budget and money in general to buy food.
I just read an article about the dorm list for college students which make me think about this subject-how college student survive in college.
I have a few ideas that could be useful and doable.
1. Share a discount wholesale membership like Sam Club or BJ wholesale. You can buy in bulk and save a lot of money. Make a list of what your roommate like and see if you have similar tastes in food.
2. Have group meals with friends who can bring a dish to dinner once a week.
3. Invest in a crock Pot and make a great dish that could give you left overs.
4. Invest in freezer containers for your left overs.
5. Find out where there is free food. Go to festivals and some churches who might offer their member early rise breakfast.
6. Offer to do community work for your meals and offer to teach what you are expert in
to churches, schools, shelters etc.
7. Get a part-tine job at a food establishment and accept the free meals for workers benefit.
8. If you live close to home, have your parents cook extra food for you to take back to your dorm or apartment and share with your roommate.
9. Consider being a vegetarian for a day and eat nuts, vegetable and fruits for a day.
Here, you will get all of the nutrients your body require unless you have other special issues.
10. Clip coupons and get special discounts when you can.
11. If nothing else works, peanut butter(if you don’t have a peanut allergy) and jelly sandwiches can be a great backup. You can top a peanut butter sandwich with lettuce, bananas, and all kinds of other toppings. Instead of using jelly, use honey, syrup, and other topping you
might like that is healthy for you.
Healthy foods are very essential for anyone, let alone a college student who is on the go all the time and have limited time and money to cook the foods that are healthy for them.
I hope these tips are part of your dorm list for surviving college and good luck to all of the students who are trying to enhance their lives by reaching the goals they have set for themselves.
*** Many student qualify for Food Stamps while in College. Don’t be afraid or a shame to find out more about how to do that. You just want to survive and to get to where you want to go. So, do what you need to do to be the greatest person on earth!
Make Healthy Food Choices- a Path to Healthy Living and Happiness!
Have you ever wonder what your dream men How often do you dream?
Experts say that dreams could be what is occurring in your present life that have an impact on how you strongly feel at present.
Interpreting dreams have always been a mystery to me and I’m sure there are many people and books that can help you.
I thought this might be a subject that could interest you as I had the weirdest dream last week that I would love to have someone interpret for me. It was so unusual and beautiful at the same time, but real! I will speak more about that dream as I will ask someone in the theological world about that dream!
Have you ever wondered why we dream in the first place. Is dreaming helpful in one’s life or could it just be that mystery that occurs to add excitement to your life.
We, as humans are a mystery as it is and with complexity of personalities and thoughts.
I have heard of some people having a dream one night and the next night have a continuation of the same dream.
What about the people who have the same dream, over and over again.
Should you ignore your dreams, or should you take the time and analyze what they mean and learn from it. Could constant dreaming making you sleep deprived? Now that could be a health issue. Do your dreams wake you up in the middle of the night? Are dreams so frequent that you should seek medical? Chime in to this very interesting subject and learn more about dreams.
I would like to do more research of the dream phenomenon.
Leave your comment about this subject and let’s have fun and talk about DREAMS!
Do come back to more about your dreams and what the interpretation of your dreams could be.
Let’s Talk. The next articles up will be about this subject.